Title: The prodigal father
Artist: Chewe Brian Malama
Year: 2014
Current work: Art lecturer at Malcolm Moffat College of Education for Primary and Early Childhood Education
I produced this artwork for the purpose of academic exhibition. In this artefact I focused on the feelings of the father. How he felt having received back the son who was prodigious about all the riches he was given.
The wrinkles on the forehead describes the pain he anguished with in his heart while the grip of his skinny old hands showed how attached he was to his son. what really was the mood of the father? Still is the question.

So touching.Its never crossed my mind I suppose so to others, about the feelings of the father in the prodigal son story.
ReplyDeleteMmmm this is amazing,mwafika poipa
ReplyDeletejust trying to push to the limit and expressing ones thoughts about worldly experiences
ReplyDeleteVery attractive and mind blowing. Good work.
ReplyDeleteHmm!! Amazing piece of art..
ReplyDelete